Friday, April 25, 2008

Flight to Budapest

Cathi and I woke up early and ran. I had knee problems and ended up walking after only 1/3 mile and Cathi left me ahead. It was really cold outside and I turned around after only .75 miles and came back.

Elayna took us to the Delta terminal and we left with all of Cathi's siblings (Except Becky) for New York. The flight went pretty quick and we met Becky in New York.


We then flew straight from New York to Budapest. During the flight I slept for a few hours and everyone in the party was taking turns taking candid sleeping shots. The flight took us overnight so we tried to get sleep on the plane. We landed in Budapest on Saturday morning around 10:30 am.

Going through customs in Hungary was a piece of cake. There were no forms to fill out, just a guy waving us through with our luggage.

No comments: